Sunday, October 17, 2010

Is Jessica Simpson is getting married ?

Everything point out that Jessica Simpson will soon tie the knot with Eric Johnson.

Jessica has been working hardly between supporting the troops in Middle East and performing songs for a thanksgiving special.

On interview, Jessica affirms: “He went and got a sweater and a bowtie to try to lift my spirit because I’ve been working extremely hard… I laughted my butt off!”

The couple is going to spend the thanksgiving in New York, enjoying their time together. Jessica also states “This [relationship] is just normal, thank God. He's very, very supportive. [I] couldn't ask for a better man…. He’s the one for me right now! I’m very happy!"

We are waiting for the wedding bells to ring for this two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...