Sunday, October 3, 2010

Want to see Enrique Iglesias naked? Become his friend



Enrique Iglesias likes to strip off with his friends.

Being friend of the Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias can imaginably have a positive side, but now the singer has revealed that getting naked is one of them.

The 35-year-old star, who has been dating tennis ace Anna Kournikova since 2001, is not embarrassed by nudity and often likes show his birthday suit to his buddies.

He says: "I don't know if I'm cool with it, but I'm not extremely embarrassed. I kind of like making fun of myself. I have five good friends and one of them is an exhibitionist so i think we all follow him.”

"Whenever he gets naked we all get naked and do stupid things."
Yeah! Now it sounds like fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...