Thursday, December 22, 2011

Karan made me go back on my words: Katrina Kaif

Please share Bookmark and Share

Sexy Sheila is now Chikni Chameli - and actor Katrina Kaif looks hotter than ever in her rustic avatar for the item song in Karan Johar's upcoming film, Agneepath. 

In the song, Kat is seen wearing a tight choli and a low slung lehenga. Critics are quick to remind Kat that after Sheila Ki Jawani became a rage in 2010, she had said she would never do a similar song and never show her stomach again! 

"Yes, I did say that, I accept it. I had said it as it was really hard to get into that shape. But when Karan approached me for this number, even though I was not 100% sure, his conviction made me go back on my words," she says.

Kat's title in the song, Chameli, has long been associated with actor Kareena Kapoor, who did a movie with the same name in 2004. 

Kat feels it's silly for people to compare the two. "Kareena did a full fledged movie and mine is just an item number, so there is no question of sharing the title." Choreographed by Ganesh Acharya, the song is a remixed version of two marathi avani anthems.
Katrina Kaif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...