Monday, November 22, 2010

Daniel Radcliffe, Harry Potter forever?

Daniel Radcliffe had confessed that he might forever be recognized as the character of the wizard boy in Harry Potter movies. When we talked to him during the parade, Radcliffe admitted that it might be difficult for his avid fans to allow him to accept new roles while the Harry Potter series is coming to an end.



“I think to a certain extent it’s true that Harry will stick to me,” Radcliffe said. “I think in a lot of people’s minds I will always be him. It’s rather like the mafia, I guess. Once you’re in, you never get out.” The actor continued: “I don’t think I’m being typecast so far. But I would never be anything but proud to be associated with this film series forever.”

Radcliffe also explained that working with the same crew over a 10-year period helped him to discover his “passion” for acting. He said that he had learned several things while working with the people on set. For example are the immense passion about the film industry and a work ethic that he might not have had otherwise.

Here is the trailer of the latest Harry Potter film

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...